- Utilize research techniques, data collection techniques and analysis technology.
- A Specialist employs problem-solving skills, data interpretation, and various other tools.
- Align the use of investment methodologies with profit goals.
- Understand and effectively predict a given asset’s value and behavioral outlook.
- Quantitatively analyze an asset’s statistical data, identify trends and patterns in relation to recent and longer term activity in order to help MPI acquire assets.
- Provide portfolio managers with relevant data that helps them to make better-informed investment decisions.
- Write up reports, present data to management and other team members, make recommendations when required.
- Work with trading strategies that help manage portfolio risk.
- Work with methodologies which protect databases and confidential information.
- Monitor projects and make sure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Must be able to deliver presentations and communicate effectively when appropriate.